If you are looking for a breakfast that is healthy and that will kick start your organism, you are in luck because we might be able to help you with that.
The recipe that we are going to talk about today is amazing. So amazing in fact, that it can lower the cholesterol, regulate the levels of blood sugar and get rid of the stomach fats at the same time!
You are probably familiar with the fact that the breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It is very important for you not to skip it, so make sure that you have your breakfast each morning.
As we said earlier, if you are looking for a healthy breakfast, oats and chia seeds breakfast is a match that is made for you. These two ingredients are very healthy, and they boost your metabolism and immune system, while also providing weight loss properties.
Oatmeal is packed with beta-glucan fibers, which is a compound that effectively balances the levels of blood sugar, strengthens the heart and lower the levels of cholesterol in the blood.
Chia seeds on the other hand, are a great source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, and they actually contain more calcium than milk. Chia seeds also encourage the proper functioning of the heart, and provide our body plenty of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
These seeds are recommended for those people that are suffering from arthritis.
- One cup of oats
- Two cups of water
- Two teaspoons of vanilla powder
- One teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- Two tablespoons of honey
- A pinch of sea salt
- Four tablespoons of chia seeds
How to prepare it:
Add the cinnamon, vanilla and the water in a pot and then bring the water to boil. When it reaches its boiling point, reduce the heat and add the oats. Then, boil the mixture for 5 minutes and remove it from the heat, and cover it and leave it covered for five minutes.
Then, add the salt and the honey. Stir the mixture well, and add it in a bowl. Finally, add the chia seeds while the breakfast is hot.
The 3-day soup cleanse: eat as much soup as you want and fight belly fat and disease!
In order to function properly, our body often requires a proper cleanse.
For that reason alone, people try different methods, all intended to clear the skin, keep a youthful appearance and refresh the organs in the body.
There are many different techniques, but there is one that stands out. The one that cleanses your body with the help of juices from various vegetables and fruits.
This way, your body can receive the vitamins and the minerals that it needs and its physique will remain operative and energized. Also, vegetables and fruits are packed with antioxidants that help the skin look younger.
There are some downsides however:
The people that use this kind of body cleanse method, may opt for fruits that contain large amounts of natural sugars, and that can lead to hormonal disruption, obesity and hypertension. This means that if you are suffering from hormonal imbalance or anxiety, or both, this method is not the best choice for you.
When using this cleanse method, it is very important that you ALWAYS use products that are organic.
Benefits of soup cleanse
One of the cleanest meals that you can eat are definitely soups. It is a detoxifier in a bowl, which will give your body beneficial compounds and nutrients.
With organism detoxification you can increase the performance of your gut, kidneys, lungs, lymphatic system and liver. The soup cleanse method will enable your body to acquire the necessary amino and fatty acids which stimulate the immunity and alleviate digestion.
Soups are also a very good sources of energy, they can control the blood sugar, balance the weight and they can also improve the mental sanity.
How to do it right
Soup cleanse lasts for one to three days. Phase number one starts with day one, and 30 days later, increase the lasting time to 3.
You will need to consume 5-6 soups every day, and if you think that it is not enough, just get a refill.
Only prepare vegetable foods that contain healthy products. This will fill your body with energy to be spent during your daily activities. Also, include broths that are nutrient rich. Proper hydration is also very important, because the water will remove the excess of water that is stuck in your body, and it will also flush out the toxins. Also, prepare the soup a couple of days prior to consumption, because this will help you to stay organized at all times.
Preparation of the soup detox recipes
- Start the process by preparing a broth. Vegetable, bone broth or miso
- Add the healing spices like ginger, garlic, cumin, turmeric, cinnamon.
- Then add the veggies and greens: onion, leeks, spinach, carrots, kale.
- Starchy vegetables like plantain, butternut squash, beets, parsnips and sweet potatoes are also a great option.
- Never forget about the proteins: lentils, beans and nuts
- You can add other things like olive oil, ghee, coconut oil, avocado and avocado oil.
- Finally, blend all the ingredients together.
We will show you 3 amazing detox soup recipes:
Broccoli detox soup
- Two and a half cups of broccoli florets
- Three finely diced, celery stalks
- One finely diced onion
- One cup of spinach or kale
- Two finely chopped and peeled carrots
- Two cups of bone or vegetable broth
- Half a teaspoon of sea salt
- Freshly squeezed juice from half a lemon
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil
- Two tablespoons of collagen (this one is optional)
How to prepare it:
Heat the coconut oil in a pot, then add the celery sticks, broccoli and the onion. Cook the mixture for five minutes and then add the broth. When the soup reaches its boiling point, let it simmer for five minutes, and then blend it until it becomes thick and even.
Ginger carrot detox soup
- Two pounds of chopped carrots
- Two chopped and peeled onions
- Six cups of vegetable or bone broth
- Three tbsp. of fresh ginger
- Three chopped garlic cloves
- One cup of coconut milk
- Black pepper, onion powder and sea salt to enhance the taste
- Two tbsp. of coconut oil or ghee
- Two tablespoons of collagen powder or plain protein (optional)
How to prepare it:
Combine the carrots, the garlic, broth and ginger in a pain and boil the mixture and then let it simmer. Then sauté the onions in a separate pan and add ghee. Stop when you get a homogenous texture. Next, blend the onions and the broth mixture in a blender, until you get a thick and smooth mixture. Finally, add the seasonings and the coconut milk and stir well.
Red lentil detox soup
- Quarter cup of olive oil, coconut oil or ghee
- Two peeled and chopped sweet potatoes
- One peeled and chopped apple
- One small, chopped white onion
- Two chopped and peeled carrots
- Half a cup of rinsed red lentils
- Half a teaspoon of ground cumin
- Half a tsp. of chili powder
- Half a tsp. of paprika
- Four and a half cups of vegetable or bone broth
- Peeled and minced, one-inch ginger root
- Black pepper and sea salt
- You can optionally add coconut cream for topping
How to prepare it:
The first thing that you are going to need to do is to warm up the oil on medium heat, and then put the onion, the apple, carrots and the sweet potatoes in a pot. Cook the vegetable and the apple until you notice that the onions crystalize, which is about ten minutes. Then add the cumin, paprika, chili powder, lentils, ginger and the broth inside the pot. Let the soup reach its boiling point and then let it simmer for 30 minutes. Blend the soup until you get a thick and even mixture and then pour it in the pot again. Let the soup simmer and if needed, add more water. The last thing to do here is to season it well.
These things happen to your body when you eat oatmeal every day
Breakfast is definitely the most important meal of the day, and if you add oatmeal to your breakfast you will experience a number of health benefits.
Oats have been grown and harvested by the people for centuries, and they have also been used as a natural medicine and food. It can effectively treat nerve issues, uterine problems, skin conditions and intestinal illnesses.
Oatmeal is a very rich source of vitamin E, phenolic acids, phytic acid, tocotrienols and it contains antioxidants like selenium. Oatmeal is packed with biotin, molybdenum, magnesium, copper, vitamin B1 and phosphorus.
One small half-cup serving of this grain, contains around 13 grams of protein. Just a quarter serving of oatmeal can provide us with 100% of the recommended daily dose of manganese.
You can successfully prevent obesity and weight gain, just by consuming oatmeal for breakfast. It will also energize your body and it will provide you with a feeling of satiety.
Oatmeal has a low-glycemic index, which means that it will not cause blood sugar fluctuations and on top of that, will keep your body filled with energy. It will also prevent increased cravings for sugar.
Oatmeal could also reduce daily calories by 81%. This means that it will reduce the need for calories, and it will keep you full during the day. It will also help you burn the fats that are accumulated in your body and it will help you lose a couple of extra pounds.
Oatmeal is very healthy and it offers a number of health benefits as well. The most important are:
- It can prevent breast cancer
- It is a safe alternative for people who avoid gluten
- It can stabilize the levels of blood sugar, thus lowering the risk of type 2 diabetes
- It can boost the immune system
- It extends our life span
- Effectively reduces the levels of cholesterol
- Lowers the risk of heart problems and failure
- It can prevent asthma in children
Whole oats can be processed using different ways, before they become a tasty and healthy meal. If you want to distinguish the various different types, there are some things that you will need to know:
- Old fashioned oats: they are flat in shape, because of the steaming. After the steaming they are rolled
- Steel cut oats: These oats have a chewy and dense texture because the grain is run through a steel blades.
- Oat groats: These oats are not flat and they are great for stuffing and as breakfast
- Instant oatmeal: The grains are rolled very thin, and are previously cooked
- Quick cooking oats: these are essentially old fashioned oats, the only difference being that they are finely cut before rolling
You will not make a mistake by choosing any one of these, but we recommend that you opt for the less processed ones. This means that you should consume steel cut oats, because this way, your breakfast will be very tasty and highly nutritious.
You can add them to smoothies, desserts and shakes. You can also use them as a grain replacement in all the meals that you ingest. For example, you can use oatmeal as a substitute for quinoa.
Here’s How Your Brain Changes Physically After You Eat Turmeric
Believe it or not, turmeric has more than 600 health benefits.
This powerful herb is regarded as a natural medicine. You can cook it or take it with water.
How does turmeric work in your body?
Turmeric is a great antioxidant and reduces the risk of damage by free radicals. It helps your body fight pain and inflammation.
Helps in fighting cancer
The main active compound of turmeric is curcumin, which prevents development of cancerous cells.
Helps in fighting arthritis
Turmeric treats joint inflammation and relieves the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. Several studies have shown that this plant acts as a natural antibiotic.
Turmeric can help patients with Alzheimer’s or stroke disease regenerate their brain. Turmeric has the ability to increase the levels of BDNF, which is a brain hormone. Therefore, its regular consumption is highly recommended. It has been scientifically proven that curcumin, the active compound of turmeric, improves the memory and brain power.
Prevents heart diseases
Consume turmeric regularly and you will reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases.
Also, turmeric improves your mood. You probably didn’t know this, but turmeric is one of the best anti-aging natural remedies and keeps you looking young.
You can find turmeric in most local stores and grocery stores. It is affordable, which is another reason to have at your home at any time.